Danish Jobs Abroad
We are looking for Danish speakers on behalf of our client in sunny Lisbon, Portugal.
Our client is one of the world leading information and communication technology (ICT) companies and offer a full range of technology products, solutions and services around the world. It’s a perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to gain international experience as well as enjoy Lisbon.
Danish Sales Associate
- Partner Management: Supports the partner in their activities and takes concrete measures in order to increase sales of products and services that lead to a significant expansion of the portfolio. Ensures that the partners conduct training and certification on products, services and tools.
- Deliver and Execute Partner Business Plan: Uses and manages resources within the company in order to achieve the target of the agreed business plan.
- Deliver Partner Objectives: Supports the partner in their activities and realisation of their sales projects.
- Sales: Takes selective measures to increase turnover with products and services. Establishes value proposition and win strategy for beating the competition.
- Relationship Building: Ensures optimum communication and support for the partner(s) as well as the involved stakeholders. Develops a strong influence and coaching network within the partners above the portfolio focus.
- Marketing: Supports the implementation of agreed marketing programs.
- Quality Control: Ensures appropriate partner training and certification on products, services and tools.
- Maintaining Market & Portfolio Knowledge: Maintains a high level of product, services, solution, market and competitive know-how.
- Sales Systems & Process Management: Updates the CRM database and carries out administrative tasks as appropriate. Ensures the proper use of specified company tools and processes to manage channel partners.
- Reviewing Performance: Develops and coordinates regular reviews on the overall business and marketing plans in line with the company strategy.
- Native Danish speaker + fluent English
- Good communications skills both oral and written
- Experience in B2B and B2C sales (a big plus)
- Basic Technical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to work in team
- Networking Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Competitive salary + Bonuses 💰
- Relocation package 🛫
- Work in an international and dynamic environment 🌍🌎🌏
- All the support needed for you to get on your feet and start working in Lisbon 💁♂💁♀
- Life insurance and Private health insurance - extensive to family members and since the first day of employment 🍎🍎
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on well being, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community 🙌
- Continuous follow up and internal career opportunities 📈
- Direct contract with the company 🎯
- Full-time 🌝
- 25 Annual days off 🥂
- Work in sunny Lisbon 😎
Send an updated version of your CV with the reference: DSJ33
Not for you?
With our refer a friend program you can easily benefit from referring your friend to a position you think he/she fits.