Norwegian Jobs Abroad
Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Golden Gate Capital and Koch Equity Development. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress – for individuals, businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Designed for Progress: incorporates two powerful concepts:
- Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
- Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress. Our Values Set Us Apart
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sale Representative that thrives in a fast pace sales cycle environment. We at Infor believe an Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, using social network platforms, working with all areas of the business, partners, generating interest, qualifying opportunities and closing sales.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Own & manage the sales cycle
- Source new sale opportunities through outbound calls, social selling and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Build consistent pipeline
- Forecast accurately by quarter
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effect online demos to our client base
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Work closely with aligned field reps
- Route qualified opportunities to aligned field rep for larger revenue deals
- Delivering forecasted revenue
- Execute on lead generation, call program activities with field counterpart and wider team
- Penetration on named focus accounts and grow territory
- Increase customer Infor brand awareness
- Cross Sell
- University degree
- Native Norwegian + English Business level
- Hunter mentality
- Proven Inside Sales experience with software ERP sales
- The ability to develop and engage virtual sales teams to close sales
- Adaptable to change
- Team player
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM, back office and quoting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and effectively manage numerous sales cycles
Infor employees have:
- A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Ticket restaurants.
- Free language classes.
- Discount membership in one of the biggest gym of Barcelona.
- 24 days of holidays.
- Full time permanent contract : Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Sunny Barcelona, Spain
Send an updated version of your CV with the reference: NSJInfor
Not for you?
With our refer a friend program you can easily benefit from referring your friend to a position you think he/she fits.