Swedish Jobs Abroad
We are looking for Swedish speakers on behalf of our client in sunny Málaga, Spain.
Our client is a multinational finance company based in Málaga, Spain.
Swedish Account Manager
- Sell online trading services
- Respond to leads
- Build strong relationship with customers in your region
- Manage a list of costumers
- Communicate product, service and solution offerings over the phone and email.
- Manage, track and report sales activity
- Sales planning and ability to forecast
- Achieve monthly targets
- Native Swedish speaker + fluent English
- Good communications skills both oral and written
- Experience in B2B and B2C sales/ customer service / finance
- Possess strong written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to work in team
- Proven track record
The recruitment process:
As part of their recruitment process you will be participating in a week of training course in Malaga (Monday-Friday) - you will learn about the products, services and the company as well as the benefits of joining this exciting company. During the week of training you will also be provided with one week in a hotel close to the office.
- Competitive salary + Bonuses 💰
- Relocation package 🛫
- Paid airplane tickets after staying 1 months in the company 🤑
- Meal vouchers 🥘
- All the support needed for you to get on your feet and start working in Spain 💪
- All the training and support needed to achieve your goals 🏋♂
- Internal career opportunities 📈
- Joining a dynamic team 🌐
- Monday - Friday from 12:00pm - 20:00pm 🤩
- Working in sunny Malaga 😎
Send an updated version of your CV with the reference: SSJ23
Not for you?
With our refer a friend program you can easily benefit from referring your friend to a position you think he/she fits.