Swedish Jobs Abroad
We are looking for native Swedish speakers on behalf of our client in sunny Barcelona, Spain.
Our client is a global award winning study abroad agency, based in Barcelona, Spain.
Swedish Language Travel Consultant
- Sell personalized language stays, in Swedish and English mainly via telephone or email.
- Provide personalized advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course.
- Assist customers before, during and after their stay.
- Process bookings, manage customer’s files, and manage invoicing.
- Ensure regular follow-up with clients via telephone and email.
- Provide clients with written quotes mainly via telephone or via email.
- Analyse and address clients’ demands, depending on their needs.
- Native Swedish speaker + fluent English - other languages a bonus.
- Previous experience in a sales / customer service position, ideally in a travel agency.
- Strong administrative skills and organisational skills.
- Possess interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility.
- Team player.
- Experience and a taste for traveling.
- Possess a good knowledge of geography.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Permanent contract – (Full-time) 🎯
- Working Hour: 09:30 - 18:30 / 10:30 - 19:30 + One Saturday per month: 4h ⏰
- Meal vouchers 🥘
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere 🌍🌎🌏
- A first experience in the exciting field of language travel ✈
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development ♻
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment 📈
- Central location in sunny Barcelona 😎
Send an updated version of your CV with the reference: SSJ20
Not for you?
With our refer a friend program you can easily benefit from referring your friend to a position you think he/she fits.