Swedish Jobs Abroad
We are looking for Swedish speakers on behalf of our client in sunny Lisbon, Portugal.
Our client is one of the world leading information and communication technology (ICT) companies and offer a full range of technology products, solutions and services around the world. It’s a perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to gain international experience as well as enjoy Lisbon.
Swedish Service Desk Agent
- Respond to customers via phone, email and other interactive portals
- Deliver world class customer support
- Build strong relationship with customers in your region
- Be able to redirect and escalate customer to the right support group
- Communicate product, service and solutions to customers via phone and email if needed
- Swedish speaker + fluent English
- Good communications skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A team player and the ability to contribute to team goals
- Positive and flexible
- Competitive salary - 11.200 E/Year 💰
- Language Bonus 200E/Monthly 💰
- If you are moving to Portugal count with the support of a Welcome Buddy to help you settle in 👫👭👬
- Work in an international and dynamic environment 🌍🌎🌏
- All the support needed for you to get on your feet and start working in Lisbon 💁♂💁♀
- Life insurance and Private health insurance - extensive to family members and since the first day of employment 🍎🍎
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on well being, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community 🙌
- Continuous follow up and internal career opportunities 📈
- Direct contract with the company 🎯
- Full-time/Part-time - depending on your need 🌝🌛
- 25 Annual days off 🥂
- Work in sunny Lisbon 😎
Send an updated version of your CV with the reference: SSJ32
Not for you?
With our refer a friend program you can easily benefit from referring your friend to a position you think he/she fits.