Our candidates are 90% Nordic speakers who already work abroad or willing to relocate. The remaining 10% are a mix of multilingual speakers from all over the world.
We specialize and dedicate our time to promote Nordic jobs abroad to Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Icelandic speakers from all over the world. We also provide multilingual jobs abroad.
Save Time & Budget
Let’s face it, recruiting people is hard, recruiting Nordic speakers is even harder. If you combine the population of all the Scandinavian countries you won’t surpass 30 million people. We will save you and your company both time and the effort by combining traditional recruitment with modern methods in order to provide you with the best Nordic speakers.
There is no need to create an user account as you will have everything delivered. You tell us what you need, and we provide the rest.
Last by not least, we offer a unique solution which not only enables a faster recruitment process but also broadens the reach to several Nordic speakers from all over the world.
Join one of the fastest growing Nordic job platforms for Nordic job seekers!