Swedish Jobs Abroad
We are looking for Swedish speakers on behalf of our client in Malta.
Our client is the iGaming industry leader in Malta.
Swedish Customer Support Advisor
- Helping customers via email and live chat.
- Actively contributing towards improving existing internal processes.
- Analysing previous communication to optimise quality and productivity.
- Processing of pay-outs and investigating potential bonus abuse, anti-fraud, and risk management
- Creation, co-ordination and monitoring of ongoing bonus campaigns.
- Providing feedback on what is occurring in the various markets.
- Staying well informed on ongoing issues as well as changes in order to proactively meet the challenges ahead.
- Providing high level of support.
- Interested in working and living in Malta.
- Swedish speaker + fluent English (oral & written) - other languages a plus.
- Minimum of one year experience in Customer Service.
- Minimum of six months experience in the iGaming industry.
- Highly motivated and driven individual.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to think outside the box and adapt to any given situation.
- Ambitious and can imagine a future career in the iGaming industry.
- Exceptional communications skills both oral and written.
- Customer oriented.
- Team player.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Relocation package 🛫
- Training and support 🏋♂
- Internal career opportunities 📈
- Multicultural environment 🌍🌎🌏
- Work in sunny Malta 😎
Send an updated version of your CV with the reference: SSJ03
Not for you?
With our refer a friend program you can easily benefit from referring your friend to a position you think he/she fits.